You are a GUEST. Please, register. Please, register.
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
DGZ INTERNATIONAL COMUNITY » MUGEN » M.U.G.E.N Discussion » Searching creator (Roken)
Searching creator (Roken)
shurikenDate: Sunday, 2009-03-01, 11:52 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Usuarios
Hello.i would contact one of the best creator in mugen dbz it's Roken .i would modificate his chars vegeta ssj to change his old Fxs and to transform in normal mode.thanks
if any one know where is roken .tell me please.
sorry for my english. biggrin

ynvaserDate: Sunday, 2009-03-01, 1:03 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Dgz Team
Roken is out of business as far as I know. And you can edit anyones chars as long as you don't release them as your own. Missing creators are usually considered opensource, so you can release the char as an EDIT.

JediDate: Sunday, 2009-03-01, 3:26 PM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Roken is not missing, he's still around. And since when are missing creators considered open source? Never heard of that before.

But to answer your question, I've known Roken long enough to know he will never give you permission to edit his char.

My suggestion, go make your own stuff.

jarekbachanekDate: Sunday, 2009-03-01, 4:40 PM | Message # 4
Private
Quote (Jedi)
And since when are missing creators considered open source? Never heard of that before.

Well big Forums like Random Select MFG, MI, Infinity etc have rules about opensource for some time (since july 2007) and they allow for using someones stuff as long credit is given. It doesn't aplly for orginal/created from scratch chars. If you like to know more, check out Forums or ask ppl.

"To see the world in grain of sand,
and the sky in beautiful flower.
To close infinity in the palm of your hand,
and eternity in hour."

shurikenDate: Sunday, 2009-03-01, 7:40 PM | Message # 5
Private
Quote (Jedi)
I've known Roken long enough to know he will never give you permission to edit his char.

cry .now It's no chance to modificate his char ?

NreoDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 0:10 AM | Message # 6
Private
none at all.

well to be honest you probably could, and release it on guild or whatnot, but you wouldn't have his saying to do so, but at guild etc its allowed. here I don't know but I would suggest no. besides making your own stuff is funner and more departmental in becoming good at what you do wink

there's plenty of open source vegeta stuff. and roken's vegeta was kinda well... shit lol (he knows it too!)

Message edited by Nreo - Monday, 2009-03-02, 0:11 AM

JediDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 0:11 AM | Message # 7
Colonel general
Well big Forums like Random Select MFG, MI, Infinity etc have rules about opensource for some time (since july 2007) and they allow for using someones stuff as long credit is given. It doesn't aplly for orginal/created from scratch chars. If you like to know more, check out Forums or ask ppl.
These rules apply only to these specific forums that wish to allow such rules. These rules are not universal.

.now It's no chance to modificate his char ?
I don't remember his exact words, but he said something like 'silly rabbit'. So yea no chance.

NachonalDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 9:33 AM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Group: Administradores
I don't care if guild is allowed, there are subjective, when it convenient for them.
a normal question:
- who have the right to decide How many years is considered retired?

They say to respect the rules, but simultaneously we can see horrible edits without authorization of many chars.
One of many examples was Iori Homer by warner, with a few codes and fx of Rouben-Kee characters... when was released, you could read very clear "in honor of the Rouben-Kee leyend" who died... and guild was against this little stupid thing... to ironic... because with that , we can deduce the next rule: you must to die to have the right of "no touch my work silly boy"...

well my personal opinion it's a little more objective than "the big boss" guild comunity:
None can attribute the right to edit a work of another person, be retired or not.
If someone glides to edit something the rules are very clear:
You must to request permission to the author or make your own stuff.
A minimum of respect to the one who has been had time of doing an original work.

I remember in infantry comunity... a few years ago, when someone was editing a char of roken, saying that could because he was retired ... then the same roken had to deny it ... in conclusion nobody can be sure if this person has retired or not, and in addition nobody can decide the destiny of a original work(except obviesly the real author)... only the lazy ass and mediocre guy doesn't allow this rule.

shurikenDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 4:58 PM | Message # 9
Private
Quote (Nachonal)

Yes i want to contact roken and asking for the authorization .
in your gogeta folder in "Read me Baby" is written :
Thanks to:
Roken: to help with head job.
??????????

HitomiDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 6:41 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
Quote (shuriken)
in your gogeta folder in "Read me Baby" is written :
Thanks to:
Roken: to help with head job.
??????????

If you can't understand that simple sentence, that means that Roken helped in sprites ... Well ? His old Bejiita is not open source, and you must to have his permission to edit or make something else with that char. But personally i advice you to make own stuff ... That's better and in that way i would test =P

Quote (Nachonal)
I don't care if guild is allowed, there are subjective, when it convenient for them.
a normal question:
- who have the right to decide How many years is considered retired?

They say to respect the rules, but simultaneously we can see horrible edits without authorization of many chars.
One of many examples was Iori Homer by warner, with a few codes and fx of Rouben-Kee characters... when was released, you could read very clear "in honor of the Rouben-Kee leyend" who died... and guild was against this little stupid thing... to ironic... because with that , we can deduce the next rule: you must to die to have the right of "no touch my work silly boy"...

well my personal opinion it's a little more objective than "the big boss" guild comunity:
None can attribute the right to edit a work of another person, be retired or not.
If someone glides to edit something the rules are very clear:
A minimum of respect to the one who has been had time of doing an original work.

I remember in infantry comunity... a few years ago, when someone was editing a char of roken, saying that could because he was retired ... then the same roken had to deny it ... in conclusion nobody can be sure if this person has retired or not, and in addition nobody can decide the destiny of a original work(except obviesly the real author)... only the lazy ass and mediocre guy doesn't allow this rule.

Hahahahaha ... I can't say it more clearly and more true ... Original work is really much better than any else way to create ... biggrin

Silver Eyes comming soon in your manga collection =P

Message edited by Hitomi - Monday, 2009-03-02, 6:42 PM

shurikenDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 8:25 PM | Message # 11
Private
Ok no probleme i go make my special char biggrin tongue ..

i made a new palette of goku legend can i have your permission to share the palettes in any forum?

Message edited by shuriken - Monday, 2009-03-02, 8:54 PM

jarekbachanekDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 9:11 PM | Message # 12
Private
Quote (shuriken)
i made a new palette of goku legend can i have your permission to share the palettes in any forum?

As far I know you don't need permission to make palettes.

"To see the world in grain of sand,
and the sky in beautiful flower.
To close infinity in the palm of your hand,
and eternity in hour."

NachonalDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 9:15 PM | Message # 13
Generalissimo
Group: Administradores
edit palletes, sound patch to diff language, until do a new AI... doesn't exist a problem with that. only release those files by separated.

DGZ INTERNATIONAL COMUNITY » MUGEN » M.U.G.E.N Discussion » Searching creator (Roken)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024